Current Progress

Unfortunately, for the past month I haven't had access to this internet and so my blogging has fallen behind. However, despite this set back in blogging, this time away from internet resources has allowed me to complete my design of my newspaper. Over the past three weeks, I have been working on a modern design the represented the London 2012 olympic games. I am now at a stage where only the finishing touches to this design still need to be completed and then it is ready to be sent to the 'Newspaper Club' for printing. The 40 page newspaper, talks about the history of the games and then goes on to record a day-by-day calendar of the London 2012 olympic games. Here is an update of where I currently stand according to my timeline that I created at the beginning of the summer:



Wednesday 12 September 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply